CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Ira and his team are top-notch, and then some. As someone who has *zero* automobile (I'm the guy who pops the hood and says "yep, that's the engine.") I've always been nervous when dealing with mechanics, but never once have I been talked down to when working with them. If you're looking for an independent shop that will see you as a person, not just a customer, Action Auto is the place for you.
Chris Otto, 04/02/2022
Friendly, fast and honest. Everything you can ask for from an independent auto repair shop.
Matthew Wittman, 02/10/2022
Great customer service.
Renee Knepp, 01/30/2022